Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Emperors of Tyran
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:24 am 
WoC Architect
WoC Architect

GSID: Waterjules
Name of Main PC: Laurel Dy'ness
Venthall Nmmi: The first Emperor of Tyran, he ruled the then Mountain Kingdom. Under his guidance the Kingdom was born, he declared the lands from the north, to the lands in the deep south to be the property of Tyran, he was an intelligent man. Carefully marrying and having several sons and daughters, he established the foundations diligently. He proclaimed loyalty to Tyllar and proclaimed "Today, I declare this mountain, this seat of my power, to be the capital of a new Empire, one that shall bring justice to his entire continent. Our armies shall free the unjust and deliver them into the light" and with that, he marched north, telling those he left behind "May no Emperor of Tyran be seen to die, may no Emperor rule until death, he must march forward, into the wastelands of the North, I will set the path and build the Tomb, they will know what to when they reach there. This is important, any Emperor that refuses, must be taken their by force, it is the unbreakable rule". One cannot say what happened to Venthall; he marched forward into the snow.

Minbarik the ill: One his first day as Emperor, he fell into hole braking his leg. On his second day as Emperor, he almost drowned. He hardly slept and was always ill. He was only 32 when he marched north, to join his father. Many wonder if he actually made it.

After this, there were numerous, unimportant Emperors who ruled for short periods of time, they began known as the lessers.

Sonathi Nmmi: Was fearful of a short life, he sought a skilled mage to craft him a Ring that would extend his life, he was successful. He married Visai Monari, whom he loved until she died. For 250 years, he helped forge the youthful Kingdom, while also conflicting with Druids, as he cast a blind eye to the deforestation taking place. He was also the first Emperor to become a Paladin. He crafted the trials, a set of challenges a person must face before gaining the "Defender of Tyran" a sword which only an Emperor could wield. As his Ring changed colour, he knew it was time. He walked forward into the blizzards, never to be seen again.

Auron Nmmi the Mighty: The Greatest Emperor to have ever lived. While lesser Paladins gave up the faith, he alone proclaimed it. He led armies south and east and he himself was said to have defeated 1000 Orcs in combat. Many feared his power, a Red Dragon challenged him to combat, he accepted. But, as skilful as he was, many doubted him. After the battle, the face of a Dragon emerged, many cried out in despair, but behind it, was Auron. Pushing the decapitated beasts head into the light. He also had a golden ring on his left hand, something he took from the Dragon, few even saw it, and nobody understood its importance.

"Tyran fears nothing! Not even the Dragons of the sky!" and with these words, he started the Dragon Wars, he also ended it. Perhaps his greatest words were "Many will say I marched north to never return, for this is the way of the Emperors. But listen now if you have ears! I shall return, one day I shall march south! Not as undead, or a corpse, but as I am now, alive, but not as an old man. I ask you not to understand this, but to remember this voice, for wizards may impersonate me, but none can match the thundering will behind my words!" with those swords, he laughed and walked north, into the frozen wastes. Many await his return, indeed his words ring true to those who go on the pilgrimage; rewards are received for those with faith.

Venexi Nmmi: He ruled Tyran 500 years ago, the son of Auron, he was doomed never to be able to live up to the deeds of his father. His reign was that of troubled times. Wars erupted across the land, and many died. He oversaw the rebuilding of Tyran, building Fort Nmmi and establishing the Order of Light as the primary police force of the Kingdom. At night, he wandered north alone.

Avuri Nmmi: The Father of Kelnyr Nmmi, he ruled 230 years ago, fighting off hordes of Dragons and Itheril who attacked Tyran. He personally led many brave battles against the enemies of his Kingdom. But other than that, he did little, other than solidify the rule of the Nmmi family, strengthening its grip on the throne.

Kelnyr Nmmi: The current ruler of Tyran, he has several sons, but no wife; she died mere days after having his son.

My Blog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:00 pm 
WoC Architect
WoC Architect

Further information about the Rulers of Caenyr:

Emperors of Tyran
The First Gypsy King
Goldhaven
Kingdom of Finerd
King Larelac
The Pillar of Thorns
Priminsulae and the City-State of Cythia
The Rise and Fall of a King
The Royal Courts of Chail
The Search for the Heir
A Short History of the Kings and Queens of Chail
Tol’eska Elven City-State of Zenegral
Valasia
Valourian Nation

My Blog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:08 pm 
WoC Architect
WoC Architect

More articles about Tyrania:

The Akari
Breathstealers
Dragon Wars of Tyran
The Dread Talon
Emperors of Tyran
Empire of Tyran
Fort Avium
The Lands of Baalyr
The Lands and Empires of the Far East
Last of the Tyranese
Mount Shyel
The Nashai Tribe - The Dragon-Kin Elves
The People of the Sand : The nomadic tribes of Athartok
Port Talboria
Spirit Folk
The Unseen Path
Valourian Nation
Wikkitikataka Sun - (Biography)

My Blog

Last edited by Laurel on Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]