Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:14 am 
WoC Architect
WoC Architect

GSID: Waterjules
Name of Main PC: Laurel Dy'ness
Revered Overlord, Members of the Dark Council, Dark Knights and soldiers I am pleased to see some could attend this spiritual discussion and sermon on the planes of fallen as dictated by human tongue. Known to the Sages and mortals of histories and the texts that are held close to their chests it is mentioned a plane.. Another world that defines torment .. suffering, chaos and unimpeded evil. A plane where the fires do not dim but only flare stronger with each thought of hate, with each child ripped from the mother’s womb and sacrificed.. A land where only the strong remain and the weak become weaker as the powerful purge their minions for sheer fact they can. Even the most sceptical of us cannot deny the facts that the plane exists, this was reinforced with the dimension in which we were drawn and attempted locked into. Our armies swell and with the Overlords cleansing complete. We , the strong and loyal, survived and begin anew in many ways to once more take greater claims to our Overlords rightful lands beyond that of Genocise.

Referred to as the Prime of Hells, Land of the Hopeless, Plane of the Hated. The Fallen Plane is a dwelling place of demons and other hated, lost creatures. The lost and destroyed souls of mortals dwell here, never to see the calmness of the Black River never to embrace the silent god’s final embrace. It is my belief that the deity Raekhan holds some influence or even power within this realm, though this is unproven ...yet. It is a land of constant chaos.. a battle that does not end, there is no structure to my knowledge. Only the powerful will survive and the weak shall fall and be forgotten before their lifeless corpse surrenders to the earth. Unfortunately, we are not privileged to an actual description of this plane however in my very recent studies and almost arduous time summoning these creatures it is as though when the gate opens you are granted a sight that you cannot see to the chaos within... The possibilities are endless if we would manage a way to harness the power of the plane itself for our cause. However I am gravely unknowledgeable in such things and perhaps a project for our combined arcane and divine members may be entertained at one point. With such knowledge in the Cypher.. the Seer and their students along with the wisdom of the Disciple.. The General and other priests it is a feasible thought if nothing else. The demons are known as vicious , hateful, without mercy or compassion. An endless cycle of betrayal and power struggle, their hatred for one known as the Father at the time of outcast they hold still.. Awaiting a time they are allowed back in full to the common plane.. the world that is destined for the Dark Knights.

I have done minor studies into some of the demons that are able to be summoned to our realm through incantations and words both arcane and divine. I have watched and studied the attacks and techniques, I have observed and tried to determine a use for the demons. Of the weakest is the demoness, seemingly female in nature.. known as a seductress .. a tempter and manipulator of hearts. The Succubus is in my opinion and judgement of the lesser kind likely surviving only through a superior intellect amongst the others. Her natural wile and charisma while exceptional to a lesser trained individual does not hold well against a seasoned foe.. Extensive studies have gone into the combat and techniques used. With aid from the Sagely Ravisher, I was able to determine her course of spell usage , from the field training I have performed in our Fields against the Orcs it seems she does not vary in her assaults and strategy. Known spells deciphered and dictated to me by the Ravisher , our Cypher were the Black tentacles of Evard, followed by a bestowment of cursing... I was witness to her ability to cast these several times before streaks of Electricity formed in her hands and arched the battlefield. In close combat, the touch of a Vampire was employed in between carefully placed attacks.. almost rogue like. Her methods have been found to be mainly ineffective in my eyes, her lose of concentration to spells when struck is guaranteed. Her durability against seasoned adventurers is nonexistent and is felled within three strikes to her demonic shell of a body. However it is three strikes on her that are avoided by our troops making her fodder and a pawn to our goals on the battlefield. While useful in some situations, the Succubus does not hold her own against more than a singular foe at a time. When surrounded she is felled with ease.. however leaves the backsides open for our own infiltrators lead by the Master Infiltrator, The Ghost.

The following creature seems to hold ties with the fallen plane. The traits I have examined along with the physical appearance and immunities it seems to hold fall within the scope of the demons originating from the fallen plane that I shall from here on refer to as the hells. This demon does not seem to exhibit any extraordinary arcane or divine abilities, relying on sheer brutish strengths and claws or talons which I have witnessed are able to shred through those with little experience or trainings.. The slaughter it exhibits against the orcs and goblins of the fields is malicious.. a hatred and rage that exudes their no doubt lower rankings in the hells. The demoness whore has referred to this creature as a Vrock, Note the vulture like head and a strengthened , hardened body capable of deflecting simple weapons.. in other words a warrior with some superiority in the hells armies. Despite its rather beastlike and idle looking mind, the creature shows a ferocity in battle and a technique of unrelenting caring nothing for its death only able to carry out the orders from the summoner. I believe that with the Amulet in which it is called from there comes a fault however.. In taunts I have found it to turn on me unlike the others who remain only with hate-filled eyes glaring but unable to strike. Servants of the summons I have found to be most loyal to any cause or duty given whether they desire to do so or not.. it is something they are unable to control bound to the will of their summoner.

A perfect soldier to take the initial thrust from the northerners’ blades or the magics that single one of ours, their resistance to magic seems unfitting for what we face on our raids and victories but so they fall as the fodder they are.. best to let others take the deaths as we strike while they fend off these denizens. The drawback again is the ability for them to be sent back to their plane by various dismissals or banishments. I am unable to summon such a creature without aid of the medallion but perhaps our Sages are ripe with arcane knowledge to do so. It is my recommendation to us all to have one of these medallions.. Not Only for the protections against the negative energies employed by our enemies it grants but to fuel our wars with disposable slaves.

In the hells, chaos ensues and reigns supreme, epic battles and never-ending slaughter of the unworthy.. A familiar scenario that is personified and synonymous with the Dark Knights. Of the Known demons in my research, there is one that rises above the standard platform of monster. Demons who control these armies against one another With wings that flame with the hate and hopelessness of the plane itself they personify the realm itself from the research I have performed. Wielding greatswords in a single hand and eyes that pierce ones very soul they are strength of the plane, unknown as to actual numbers however I suspect few are born to the life of a Balor. So strong is their presence and so unwilling in their summons the Balor requires incantations of protection before it is called to serve. I have thoroughly tested this and there is no doubt now that it cannot be ignored or forgotten. Their eyes glint with mistrust and the words spoken are kept to simple words..

Behold one of the greatest of the hells demons, a beast to be used for our cause and one I have studied extensively with aid from the Disciple our Mistress. Such desire to spread their angst against the denizens of the common plane but so quick to answer its call home.. Known now for certain the Balor's length of time in the realm is based on the seasoning and wisdom of the summoner. Its powers exceed that of the others to a great degree.. It employs both Arcane as well as Divine nature based castings. From Meteors that are brought from the skies to the battlefield to the potent implosion of an adventurer’s body the Balor is an effective tool in our battles, however its downfall is the length of time it is held to our realm. IF we are able to determine a way to keep the Demon for a duration longer would be a success to our cause and something to be looked into for future studies. The Balor employs a variety of elemental fire based attacks.. Ones I have studied are the Firestorm, pillars of flames that form as a wall and balls of fire cast from its hands in succession of triplet.

Above them all however are ones who are referred to as Lords of the Planes.. The Rulers of the planes and leaders of the hells armies. Demon Lords that have broken beyond that of control to summons and those that stir the chaos within the plane itself. Of recent knowledge and from the unworthy soldier Vilnar I received a book that contained a page of brittle form. It spoke of a singular name and one who was able to hold and draw power from a captured Deity... With the power to enslave a deity is to hold a grand measure of power.. beyond that which is comprehensible to even myself.. I have procured a singular name.. The pronunciation is no doubt incorrect but it was this lord who recently entered the common planes to reap devastation on the lands.. to watch the fields burn and hear the screams of innocents flayed alive. The name of Ahriman is perhaps known to some within the room and is one that should unravelled more so.. His time had come and he failed in his quest. There will another no doubt who shall rise above him .. destroy him and take his place on the hells as master.... The possibilities of what the Dark Knights could do with one as that held in eternally bound slavery for Our cause and The Overlords vision.

My sermon finishes with these final musings.. In spirituality we find the inner workings of our own souls, it is we who choose the paths we walk and how they are treaded with guidance from a higher knowledge and understanding. We are guided by a vision that is destined for us, prophesized and held together by the elite of the Lands. All are here because something was seen within you, to be moulded and refined for a singular purpose. To serve the true cause that is the Dark Knights destiny and the vision of our Overlord. The General will assure you soldiers here today that many do not ever make it past the stage of warrior. What does it mean then and why have I spoken here today... WE are able to forge the path and it is our responsibility to rise above our mortal limitations to see this goal and destiny fulfilled, It is us who are able to hold these creatures in servitude.. A plane of torment and chaos, the lands of the hopeless.. demons and warriors that war because it is all that is known, there is no true cause as we have been bestowed. These demons can be used to see our path become clearer, to see the destiny that will occur. It is us that control their destinies you see, to summon and have them do our wills without question and an intelligence that is able to comprehend tasks that the pathetic undead are unable to. The fallen plane is another tool to held in our hands as we forge our legacy further until all that remains is the land in ruin and darkness.

My Blog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:50 pm 
WoC Architect
WoC Architect

More Reading about Demons and the Fallen Plane:

The Demonologist’s Guide
Half-Bebilith (Half-Demon Subtype)
Half Demons amended
The Fallen Plane and the Dark Knights
The Nightmare
The Planes of Caenyr
The Tainted
Thanathos and The Circle of Erebus
Tome of the Fallen Mount

My Blog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 pm 
WoC Architect
WoC Architect

More Mysterious and Religious Writings:

The Ageless Kin
History of the Ancients
The Blood of the Fold
Celessa, the Streams and Celestial Races Information regarding half-Celestials
Celestial Races Revisited
The Children of Hate
The Complete Works of Agren : Champion of Raekhan
The Creation
Dracolytes
Dreams
The Encyclopedia of Everything Magic
The Fallen Plane and the Dark Knights
The Gods and the Dark Knights
Half-Bebilith (Half-Demon Subtype)
Heart of Zenegral (The Great Wyrm)
Legend of the Aryan Tree
The Legend of the Frozen Soul
The Legend of Soulblighter
Libris Arcanum - The Tome of Magic
The Llith
Master Trees and Barklings
Moons of Caenyr
Necropolises
The Nightmare
Nilah Mirshann
On Dreams
On Orcs: The Turgma and the Har’akla
The Planes of Caenyr
The Psalms of Melivar
Rentop’s Journal
The Seven Faces
The Spirit Folk
Staff of Fury
Star Stories
Tale of Ascension
Tellers of Tales
Thanathos and The Circle of Erebus
Tome of the Fallen Mount
Unique Undead of Etaria
Valinor’s Tooth
Vhestij
The Whispering Lake
The Witch Masters

My Blog

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]